Madness Implacability Madness Implacability

Dude below me is right

The combat is lacking a bit and i would defiantely change the music. It's too slow paced to be fight music. I would of chosen something like drum step or some other dubstep song besides swagga. Personally, swagga is the worst song excision has made. The rest of his songs are all good though.

...Well its my opinion at least. But yeah, you need more faced paced music. Overall though, it went up to my standards. Very nice madness flash :)

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Just came home from a long day of school...

And it felt so awesome to see this after school. Very nice work, mottis. I have a small question though, is there any chance that snowball will be remotely alive in the next one? it would feel different without him.

Mottis responds:

If you have followed the series, you should know that each episode has a different storyline. So yes, Snowball will be in Bk6 ;)

However I might not make Bk6 next. Check the news on my profile for more information.

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Newgrounds

Lol, i have had alot more fun with newgrounds than any other site strangely.

Rebuild 2 Rebuild 2

It won't work for me ):

So i can't really give a score for this. But i'll give a ten anyway.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

Very fun, well animated game

Gameplay is fun, art is fantastic, animation is fluid, and music is awesome as well. I don't see why it wouldn't be on steam :P

Also....a pony? Exactly what kind of....pony?

Point of Control Point of Control

How do you get past 13?

Anyways, its pretty ok game. I don't like the way how there is no barriers for the out of bound areas. It gets really annoying and i didn't like the jump sound effect.

TeaEarlGrayHot responds:

To get past 13, you have to hit the switch, then go back around to the anti-grav column, fall down next to the column and use it to jump back over into the middle area. I think people have a problem with it because the column is too close to the edge of the screen but you can actually jump down the gap between it and the screen edge.

Cosminox Cosminox

Haha, the timing. I was mentioning you to a friend of mine saying "This guy is one of my all time favorites though sadly he doesn't make much". I didn't expect to see a new song the very next day!!

Anyway, awesome tracks as usual. As i mentioned you to her, your like a total hybrid at using fl. You use it in a completely different way :)

Blackhole12 responds:

The DAW you choose means nothing. Only your VSTi plugins and samples do.

Rock My Babokon Rock My Babokon

You are an epic god. Nuff said.

Also, the yay samples sounded kind of funny. I would suggest maybe trying to find a better one perhaps? Overall though, really good song. Maybe make it a full song too. The choice of lead synth was superb. Lemme geuss.....PMW on sytrus? Or am i far off?

DJ-Babokon responds:

Way far off. YMVST id what I used

At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Dude...

ITS BEEN SO LONG AND I BETTER HOPE THIS GETS WEEKLY TOP!!

NG, A god has returned. PRAISE HIM!!

Sorry, had to say that. Um.....good song? Aw fuck it, its more than good. Its godly :D

Cthulhu Bieber Cthulhu Bieber

KILL IT O:<

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

MLP:FiM - Gilda MLP:FiM - Gilda

Nice man

It kind of makes me wonder why there isn't that much artwork for her.

Well, then again, she is kind of like ANTI-friendship :P

the forbidden love... the forbidden love...

O_O